April 22, 2009

The Heartbeat


Mike and I had another doctor’s appointment yesterday. This was a quick one with no ultrasound, but we did get to hear the heartbeat. It was pretty cool to listen to it beating away and knowing it was inside my stomach! The nurse said that so far my pregnancy has been perfect. This kind of made me giggle…since I have pretty much felt crappy this whole time.

Today I broke the news to my bosses at work. They were super excited and very supportive. They also claim that they knew all along. One of them even went so far as to tell me that I could take time off for shopping. I thought this was pretty funny. Don’t tempt me mister….

Totally changing topics, but two of my Facebook friends that happen to be pregnant wrote on their status updates today that they have cankles. For those of you that don’t know, cankles is a combination of calves and ankles and it’s not pretty. I guess it happens to pregnant women??? Pleeeeease don’t let this happen to me. Pretty please.

No comments: