April 2, 2009

Growing Tummy...

After taking a good look at the baby yesterday, this is all feeling very real. We took my first belly pictures last night, which I will definitely not be posting. I thought my tummy was flatter than it looked on film, oh well. We are at the beginning of week 13 today and I think my tummy is starting to grow a bit. I am finally starting to eat real meals again, so I guess I will gain back all the weight I lost in the first 3 months. I guess since I am eating again, it’s time to start exercising!

Last night, Mike and I were talking about how well traveled Baby Led is already. So far baby has been to Florida to visit Grandma and Grandpa Davidson, LA for the Oscars, Scottsdale for the Giants Spring Training (Mike’s 30th bday celebration), and Palm Springs.

No comments: