April 16, 2009

The Giant Pillow

We are 15 weeks as of today! It feels like a looooong time since I have had a glass of wine.

I am supposed to stop lying flat on my back starting next week…so I have been practicing sleeping on my left side (I guess this is best for the baby). The result? I wake up in the middle of the night flat on my back. I tried putting pillows around me so I wouldn’t roll around, but just end up knocking the pillows onto the floor in the middle of the night…which of course wakes me up. It was time to take drastic measures.














Yesterday, the most expensive pillow I have ever bought arrived from Diapers.com. I ordered a Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow. All I can say is, poor Mike. This sucker takes up at least half of our gigantic Eastern King bed. It feels like I am sleeping in my own world, it’s pretty hysterical. The good news is, I was stuck between the giant arms and didn’t roll onto my back. Mission accomplished. Only 6 more months Mike…and then maybe I’ll let you borrow it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha so funny, i'd love to see this