May 5, 2009

Baby Led Goes to Vegas


Baby Led and I spent the weekend in Las Vegas for Alysen’s bachelorette party. We arrived really late on Friday night (love those SFO delays) with Melissa, Jennie and Christina and proceeded to spend our first half hour in Vegas in the taxi line. We stayed at Green Valley Ranch which is about 30 minutes off the strip, which was perfect for me since it was a little less rowdy, smoky, slutty and all those other things you find in Vegas. Saturday night was our big night out and we had a really nice dinner at Nove in the Palms followed by The Playboy Club (I heard Hef was there, but I didn’t see him) and Moon Nightclub. They were playing some great music (they had Mash-ups, Ped) and I even did a little sober dancing..gulp. As much fun as I had celebrating the end of Alysen’s single days…I am going to try to never visit Vegas again sober. It’s hard to visit sin city and be so sin-free.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

baby led is so well traveled!