January 7, 2011

I'm a boy mom...for reals

Wednesday night I took Nate to music class at Giggle. When we first got there he had a grand ol' time playing with the instruments and singing along.


About halfway through the class, while all of the little girls (it turned out to be an all girl class and Nate) sang and danced and did the hokey-pokey, my little stinker discovered some stairs leading to a half loft in the music room. Then he discovered that he could climb up onto the stools at the play table. As I tried to corral him back to the music circle for the tenth time in five minutes...it hit me. I have a very busy, somewhat rowdy, always cute as can be, BOY. There have been signs all along. I mean, he did reach out and grab a a big black spider with his bare hands. I am still recovering from the sight of that. This could get interesting.

No comments: