November 19, 2010

Shutterfly + Erin Condren = Awesome

Thanksgiving is NEXT week. How in the heck did that happen? Every Thanksgiving the D Family (aka my mom, pop and sisters) and now the L Family takes our annual holiday card picture. Now that I am a real life grown-up (that's what happens when you have kids, right?), we need to take a holiday pic with just the L family, too. Luckily we are headed to Paso Robles for some post-turkey wine tasting and my dad happens to be a professional photographer, so we might just have to squeeze in an impromptu photo sesh in the vines (thanks dad! : ) So much to do, so little time! And that's why they call this the busiest time of year.

Good news is, I have already picked out our card. I have been crushing hard on Erin Condren stationary (from Shutterfly) every since I sent out this invitation for besties bridal shower last spring. Pink + green + preppy = perf.


And now Shutterfly has Erin Condren Holiday Cards. Yay! Here are some of my favorites:



LOVE them all. Her designs are so fun and colorful, but still manage to look sophisticated. I have also been scooping up Shutterfly's personalized stationary. It's cuper cute and preppy (and reasonable to boot!) Happy holiday card hunting!

1 comment:

joanne said...

I love Erin Condren! You know she has her own website, right? She makes the cutest calenders. We'll see you in a couple of weeks! Happy Thanksgiving!