November 18, 2010

The C Family

One of my very besties is pregnant with her second child and just found out this morning that she is having a ....wait for it...

The cutest couple ever:


Already have this darling little tot (with a penchant for Victoria's Secret models):


And now they are going to have another little BOY! Her crafty husband is one of the few guys that I know that actually knows how to build stuff. And I mean real stuff, like desks and outdoor pergolas (their word) and waterfalls (no joke). So in honor of their second little one, I think he should build her these built in bunks that I am obsessing over - room by Steven Gambrel.

Actually, I think he should build them for me too while he is at it. I would happily sleep in the top bunk every night to get to live in that cutest room ever. Congrats to the C family! You can read about their adventures in toddler/babyland on Katy's blog.

No comments: