November 16, 2010

Go Cal

Oh how I LOVE the weekend. This one felt particularly long and relaxing. We went to our first Cal Football game on Saturday. Now that we live in the East Bay, we have decided to be Cal fans. Cal isn't having the best year, so I hear they will take all the fans that they can get : ) We had a super yummy tailgate with burgers and dogs made by our professionally trained chef friend (thanks Brennan!)

Here is the L Family all decked out in our Cal gear. This was Nate pre-nap. After a serious battle, he took a little snooze during the tailgate and was ready to go to the game. I think he had a GREAT time with all the attention he got from his aunts, their friends and the Oregon (boo) fans sitting behind us. At one point, he had been passed at least 5 people down the bleachers from us. Don't worry Mimi and grandma L, we were watching him!

My baby sister Cait was in town from San Luis Obispo for the weekend, too. Obviously, my sisters missed the blue and gold memo.


In other news, did ya'll hear about the royal engagement? I think Kate is super cute and will make a great princess. What a LUCKY girl!

No comments: