August 25, 2010

Scrufamuffin

It's time for my little baby scrufamuffin to get a haircut. His daddy is going to go crazy if I dig my heels any longer. I think Nate's scruffy hair looks precious, but hubby is traumatized by pictures of himself as a baby with long, curly hair. I will say that Nate's hair is nowhere near as long as his daddy's was!


I returned from Palm Springs this weekend (that's where I was, if you didn't guess!) to find a slightly under the weather little boy. By Sunday morning (2am to be exact), poor baby Nate was coughing something fierce. By Monday morning we found out we had a case of Croup on our hands. Luckily, Nate seems to be much better today. Poor guy.

Hubby and I (along with Bestie and her hubby) are going to see Dave Matthews Band tonight. I can NOT wait. The hot weather seems to have followed me home from Palm Springs. Even San Francisco is blissfully warm. What a perfect night for an outdoor concert. I am off to the Ferry Building (pretty much the best marketplace ever) for some French macaroons (pretty much the best cookies ever) to enjoy at the concert tonight. Try not to be too jealous! XOXO

No comments: