August 13, 2010

I'm back!

Ok, so I know my blog hiatus was long. Too long. I could give you all kinds of excuses, but what it boils down to is, I have been busy! With what you ask? Enjoying our sweet little boy!

Nate is already 10+ months (almost as long as my blog hiatus, coincidence?)! So let me take a moment to recap and gush about all things Nate. Nate has SIX teeth and eats almost everything - he even chowed down on spicy mexican rice and carnitas from Tacolicious earlier this week. He started crawling last weekend during his first camping trip, though he has been doing the army crawl for quite some time. He says ma ma and da da, though never on command. He gives the cutest kisses, on demand! He loves water, swimming and the bath. Any chance he gets, he races to the bathroom at top speed to pull himself up on the bathtub.

He has also started pulling himself up on the crib. Last night after he went to bed, I took a quick peek at the monitor to ensure that he was in fact sleeping. I was thoroughly confused to find the picture not of the crib, but of his room. And to make things even more confusing, the picture was moving. WHAT?! Next thing I know, Nate's giant face has filled up the screen. He had managed to stand up, grab the camera, and was peering right into the lens. So of course, we proceeded to run back to his room laughing hysterically. I can safely say that seeing his big eyes peering into the camera was the highlight of my night.

As you can see, we are in love. And boy is it fun. I am going to try to make some time to post so that ALL of my followers (Nate's aunties and grandmas) can stay in the loop on all of the cuteness.

Happy Friday! Maybe I'll even be back Monday.... Enjoy what will hopefully be a sunny summer weekend.

No comments: