August 11, 2009

59 Days and Counting...

I am well aware that I have been neglecting my blog duties big time, but we have been busy busy busy. To my shock and excitement and a bunch of other feelings I can't quite sum up in words, I logged on to the blog today to see that we have 59 days until our due date. Whoa. I think I would be more freaked out if I really knew what life was going to be like in 59 or so days, but I really can't even imagine. Ignorance is bliss, right?!

In the past three weeks, we went on our babymoon, I co-hosted an engagement party for baby dude's godmother and my bff (Haav), I went to Ojai on my friend Wren's bachelorette party, I was a bridesmaid in Wren's wedding in LA, we received and put together our crib and we bought a new car.

As I regularly tell Mike when he is cooking dinner, doing the dishes, cleaning the house (ok, letting the housekeeper in to clean the house), etc., I have also been growing a brain and lungs and various other complicated pregnancy tasks. No wonder I haven't had time to blog!

So without further ado...long overdue babymoon pics.

Pic of our happy hour at the bar at Madera at Rosewood in Menlo Park. I highly recommend these yummy tempura green bean things. And I felt really good about myself because I was eating vegetables for the baby!


The menu with the name of my mocktail. How perfect is that?


Gorgeous pool at the resort at Rosewood. We didn't stay here, but I would like to sometime soon. Hint Hint Mike.


Here is our lovely room service breakfast at the Four Seasons. I really love eating breakfast in my PJ's, not cooking and not doing dishes. Bliss.


The gorgeous Ritz.


And kicking back by the firepit. It was a bit chilly, but luckily I brought my uggs.

No comments: