July 24, 2009

I Heart Babymoons

Thank you to whoever thought up the fabulous concept of a babymooon! My husband bought right into it (ok, who am I kidding, he thinks it's a bunch of bs, but we are going anyway!)

We are leaving the cold gloomy city a bit early today and heading down to the warm sunny Peninsula where we are checking in to the Four Seasons. And I CAN NOT WAIT. We are having dinner at one of our favorite peninsula spots, the divey/yummy Dutch Goose (hey people, it's all about compromise, right?) Saturday morning is going to be spent doing my favorite things - swimming, room service-ing (like my new verb?) and spa-ing.

Then we are off to the Ritz. Doesn't that cute little lion head just give you warm fuzzies?

We are spending Saturday night at the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay and dining at their restaurant Navio. Hopefully we will also get the chance to enjoy the fire pits and have some s'mores (another one of my favorite things - can you figure out who planned this trip?)

You too can have a babymoon, all you have to do is get morning sickness, gain lots of weight, give up alcohol and oh, have a baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike - A famous and wise man once said... "A hot dog at a ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz". Nevertheless, this sounds like a really nice trip.

-Sean

Melissa said...

I've accomplished 2 of the 4...gaining weight and morning sickness (hangovers count, right)? That deserves a "moon" of some kind in my book!