August 17, 2009

THANKS!

My sisters, sister-in-law and bestie hosted a fabulous baby shower for Nate and I at our house this weekend. Thank you so much for all of the special touches that made my shower so cute and fun. They were working hard prepping and setting up for hours on Friday and Saturday am. Note my eight plus month pregnant belly above...there is a good chance this is the last belly pic I am posting. Baby Nate is getting BIG.

Thank you also to all of my family and friends who attended. You thoroughly spoiled baby Nate and I. This baby is going to have everything and then some!

Grandma and Grandpa Lederman and Mimi and Grandpa Davidson spoiled me and the baby by surprising us with the super cute stroller we wanted!!

Knowing that we were going to have 40 people at our house was a fantastic motivator to get the nursery done as well. Though we are not 100% there, it feels pretty darn good to have all the essentials in place.


No comments: