February 14, 2011

Spoiled

I am perfectly spoiled...just like I like. These two cute boys...


had these pretty flowers sent to my work.


I got to eat a ridiculously yummy, inventive meal on Saturday night at Commis in Oakland. Our 2 and a half hour meal was 6 courses and we did the wine pairing. Loved it. My only regret is my epic fail at taking any pictures of the gorgeous food. Hubby reminded me at the very end that I should take some pictures, so sadly all I have is a pic of our empty glasses. Oops.


Nate and I made heart shaped fudge for his teachers. He is really into school right now and claps his hands when he hears he is going. He says, "cool, cool."


I also made some yum yum saltine toffee for work. Grabbed the recipe here




Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you get spoiled too. XOXO.

No comments: