March 31, 2011

Big Day

Today is a big day for the L Family...SF Giants Opening Day.

My two hard core Giants fan couldn't be more excited about 6-7 months of 3+ hour games, 3+ days a week. I, on the other hand, want to scream. It's baseball season again? Already?? Nooooo! Say it ain't so.


"Go Giants" were Nate's first and second words (closely following banana). He throws his little arm in the air and yells out, "Go Giants." As a matter of fact, he was doing it at 3am last night. He was obviously too excited to sleep.


The day I found out I was having a boy, I just knew I was going to be outnumbered. And so it begins....


Long, long games at AT&T Park (which last year I likened to taking Nate on the airplane). I would read a magazine, but I don't want to get scribbled out on TV by the announcers. The Giants blaring on not one, not two, but three TV's so that hubs doesn't miss a moment of the action. Loud, obnoxious baseball claps. What's a girl to do?? Sigh. Sigh. Happy baseball season hubs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome post! I love the part "The Giants blaring on not one, not two, but three TV's so that hubs doesn't miss a moment of the action."
that's great. Go Giants!