December 16, 2010

Happy Quarter Century

Happy (belated by one day) TWENTY FIFTH birthday to my Sis, Heather.


Heather, Court, Adina and I had a fabuloso, scrumptious dinner at Zero Zero to celebrate last night. It was quite festive and the food was just mmmm. I especially loved the soft bready croutons in the Panzanella, the Margherita Extra pizza and our divine Sundae with ricotta donuts and salted caramel on vanilla soft serve (more please!)

I thought as an old wise lady who has totally been there (even if it was a long time ago!), I would offer some 25th bday advice to my little sis. Though 25 might seem old, it's sooo not. You have at least 5 more years until you have to act like a grown-up. This is the time to buy pretty/expensive shoes (if not now, when?), stay out too late, travel, kiss lots of boys (sorry dad!), and drink (preferably expensive) champagne whenever possible. More importantly, do what makes you happy and spend time with people that make you feel good about yourself. Smoochies Sis. Hope you had a great day.

No comments: