October 28, 2010

All Things Orange....

First things first...in case you missed it (which I highly doubt!) the Giants won the first game of the world series last night. Hubby went to the game and came home wearing a Giants jersey, Giants jacket, Giants neck lanyard thing and toting an orange pom pom and six (he swears they weren't all his) plastic Giants beer cups. It's safe to say he is excited. I'm a little excited too, but only a teeny tiny bit given my hate/hate relationship with baseball and the Giants. I know that's the least popular thing I could say right now (unless you are from Texas of course!), but hey, it's my blog and at least I said I was a teeny tiny bit excited. Here is a picture of my bestie celebrating last night. I stole this pic from Facebook...not sure if that's legal : )

I am also VERY excited to see Nate in his adorable little pumpkin costume this weekend. We actually did a run-through about a month ago because I'm impatient like that, but I am still very excited to see my almost 13 month old sport his costume. He is probably going to hate me someday for making him wear this, but this is my year. Sorry baby. Next year you can be something cool and boyish like a robot or a monster, but this year you are my cuddly round pumpkin.

And of course, how could I resist the matching treat bag (monogrammed of course!) I am thinking about dressing up like a pumpkin, too. Not sure if I am really that much of a nerd, though. We'll see!

Happy Happy Halloween! I promise to post Nate's pumpkin pictures next week. Husband, just for you, Go Giants!

No comments: