June 18, 2009

Six Months

In honor of hitting the six month mark, I have decided to post a couple of belly pics.



AND


As my stomach grows I have become more and more obsessed with the scale. I have never really been that weight obsessed, but there is something fascinating (ok, who am I kidding - petrifying!) about seeing the numbers tick upward every time I weigh myself. I am getting dangerously close to a number that I have never seen before - even after my college Euro-binge. I guess that's what happens when you eat a whole bag of Mother's Animal cookies. But really, how good are they? And I thought I was never going to be able to have them again with the whole going out of business fiasco.

I should probably apologize in advance to my friend Wren who has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding come August. I promise, I will stop eating cookies. Ok, no I don't....

No comments: